Our first church sound installation was in 1990 in a small chapel near Hastings - The system is still in regular use on a daily basis.
A huge diversity in worship styles requires a different approach in system design and implementation.
THE COMMON DESIGN PRINCIPLES WE APPLY TO ALL CHURCH PROJECTS ARE:
- The highest quality technical solution within an agreed budget
- Consistent quality & distribution of sound throughout the congregation
- An intuitive operator interface
- Training and on-going support
To assist you in determining which project base may be the right starting point, we've listed 3 categories with some case studies:
- SMALL CHURCH OR MEETING SPACE
- MEDIUM SIZE CHURCH WITH A VARIETY OF WORSHIP STYLES
- LARGE CONTEMPORARY MEETING SPACE WITH SUBSTANTIAL AV REQUIREMENTS